Ownage! I love rock you know! The soft one ofcourse [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] , but sometimes I listen to the wild ones! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
Ownage! I love rock you know! The soft one ofcourse [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] , but sometimes I listen to the wild ones! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Yeah, the lead singer likes to make ghost noises and moans and such, its pretty funny...
He bgins most of the songs with a "Ooooohooohh..." kind of thing... its neat though..
You know Linkin Park?? [img]cool.gif[/img]
i do, theyre okay, but i like the new video for "Breaking the Habit" and the songs good too, first time ive ever seen an anime-ish music video =] some of the band members are anime fans ^^
Yeah, they're sooooooooooo cool. Look for the word "cool" in a dictionary, and it'll say Linkin Park! lol All of their song puts me in the mood, you know. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have seven T-shirts with their faces on them. ^_^
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>
Heheh, yeah they're pretty good...
7 t-shirts? wowza thyere big in hungary =P
My dream is to meet them, only for a moment...
That's a reason for my name, you know, "Dreamer". [img]cool.gif[/img]
Yeah, if they're want to preform in Hungary, then they'll have to find a place, where the whole Country have room. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]